Saturday, July 19, 2014

P90X2 and Asylum Volume 2 Hybrid Workout Schedule

I started this P90X2 and Asylum Volume 2  hybrid workout schedule on June 9th 2014.  The reason why I picked both of these programs is because they are both performance based workout programs.  They are geared towards those who are in shape but want to increase athletic performance.

I am using this hybrid program to train for my upcoming Spartan Races.  For those of you who have done Spartan Races or any other obstacle races, you know that you have to be a well rounded athlete with speed, power, balance, endurance, and body control.  P90X2 will help me with my strength, balance, flexibility, and body control.  Asylum Volume 2 will help me with my speed, agility, and endurance.






Here is a few of the workouts I captured from the P90X2 and Asylum Volume 2 hybrid workout schedule so far.

P90X2: Base + Back


Asylum Volume 2: Power Legs

Asylum Volume 2: X Trainer

P90X2 Challenge Pack
P90X2 Challenge Pack

Recommended equipment when doing P90X2:
1) Dumbbells or Resistance Bands
2) Power Stands for pushups(Not required)
3) Yoga Mat or Plyometrics Mat(Not required)
4) Pull-up Bar(Not required but will need something like a resistance band door mount to mimic pull-ups)
5) Foam Roller (Not required)Rumble Roller is what I prefer)
6) Painters Tape (Something to mark locations on the ground)
7) Stability Ball(Not required)
8) 4 Medicine Balls(Not required)

Asylum Volume 2 Workout Program
Asylum Volume 2

Recommended equipment when doing Asylum Volume 2:
1) Dumbbells
2) Resistance Bands
3) Yoga Mat or Plyometrics Mat(not required)
4) Pull-up Bar(not required)
5) Agility Ladder
6) Jump Rope(not required)

Get free coaching and help in finding the right workout and nutrition plan for your fitness level and goals.  Get your FREE FITNESS ASSESSMENT HERE.







No comments:

Post a Comment