Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Insanity Asylum Volume 2 Results

I'm seeing good improvements from my hard work!  I'm in the second week of my P90X2 and Asylum Volume 2 Hybrid workout schedule.  A couple weeks ago I did the Championship workout from Asylum V2 for the first time in a little over a year.  At the end of the workout there is a fit test called Sudden Death Overtime.  This is how I can tell I'm making some improvements.

Asylum Volume 2 Sudden Death Overtime


Check out these two videos to see how I've improved.  The first video shows me on August 9th doing Championship and at the end Sudden Death Overtime.


Here I am on August 16th doing Sudden Death Overtime.  I beat my previous workout video by 2 reps!


Thanks for watching and following my fitness journey.  Keep pushing for more.  Each time your reach your goal make sure to create a new one to crush.  If I can do it, you can do it. 


Related Links:
P90X2 and Asylum Volume 2 Hybrid Schedule
P90X2 Total Body Workout





No comments:

Post a Comment